Impact of AI on US and European Companies
The impact of AI on the American and European business environment has been significant in most spaces. In recent years, the improvements this technology has facilitated are remarkably verifiable in management indicators.
Ultimately, companies must continually transform with technology and approach it with clear policies and regulations. But, of course, the maximum use of the potential of AI should not neglect the incidences it may have on the systems.
Data management and business analysis as a focus of the impact of AI
Today, the areas of the most significant impact of AI in the business arena in the United States and Europe are well identified.
● Improves operational efficiency. The automation of processes and tasks has improved efficiency and reduced human errors.
● Optimizes decision-making. The greater analytical capacity of data and patterns has allowed the generation of more informed and precise guidelines.
● Improve customer experience. Personalized customer service is one of the aspects with the most significant improvement thanks to intelligent interactive tools.
● New business models. Business opportunities and revenue models are best addressed through pattern identification and trend prediction.
● Evolution of the labor market. AI has been generating new employment opportunities in areas related to the development and operation of its technology.
AI has increased companies’ productivity through analytical and management improvement.
What do analysts say about the trend of AI in the enterprise system?
Since its application, analysts have closely followed the effectiveness of AI in the global business system.
● According to Accenture, AI could increase labor productivity by 40% by 2035.
● Deloitte found that using AI in the manufacturing industry could increase labor productivity by 10-20%.
● Forrester says that using AI in financial services could reduce operating costs by 22%.
● PwC claims that using AI in the retail industry could increase labor productivity by 30%.
● McKinsey & Company found that using AI in the healthcare industry could increase operational efficiency by 60%.
As well as these several studies support the fact that AI has improved business efficiency and productivity in various industries.
Tech companies at the forefront of AI adoption
Regarding the impact of AI in the business sector, the companies in the technology sector have benefited the most. The favorable results between this technology and the nature of these businesses influence this trend. Some of the benefits obtained are the following:
● Accessibility to financial and human resources.
● Favorable regulatory environment.
● Emphasis on innovation.
● Competitive maintenance in a global market.
With the continued development and advancement of AI, it is recommended that companies adapt to this technology. We can help and advise you in this adaptive process, contact us, and don’t put it off any longer.